Christmas has come early for me this year. To my surprise, the family gave me an Omega VRT350 Juicer as a gift to say thank you for being me. Boy was I surprised at having my eye on one for a long time now.
With us living the healthy lifestyle what better way than juicing your own homegrown produce out of the garden. As I have a big kitchen that has quite a few appliances displayed there, I could not wait to test out my new kitchen addition.
Removing it from the box was easy and putting it together a breeze with help from the instructions my stylish juicer was fitting in with the rest of the décor. Now came the serious juicing and test of my stylish Omega VRT350 Juicer.
After reading through the instructions, I decided to make each of us a cold fruit juice with apples, carrots, oranges, grapes, and strawberries. Started to feed through the fruits and was astounded at the juice, it produced with some ice blocks added we had refreshing fruit drinks with wholesome nutrients still in them.
In addition, the best of all nothing goes to waste and I freeze the pulp and will be using them again. Thinking of vegetables to be juiced the pulp will go well in the winter months ahead when making soup loaded with nutrients and vitamins to keep our systems going.
I love the new toy of mine for the following reasons:
- The juicer has dual stage juicing with fine, coarse filter screens, while working at slow it prevents oxidation of your juice, providing you with all the required nutrients for bodies to stay healthy.
- I found that sometimes it does clog up, but with the auto pulp ejection and added reverse mode, it helps to rid the clogging.
- It is stylish and stores easily when not required to use.
- Have some superb frills added from a course to fine screen, screen holder that self cleans, cleaning brush and tamper, two juicing cups.
- It even has a 10 year limited warranty that is good in my books.
- Works quietly and does not sound like an airplane.
- Moreover, it is easy to clean with no problems.
What is great about my juicer, it juices wheatgrass and that is a bonus to me as it makes one less appliance in my kitchen and the pulp left is dry. It does take time to juice with the Omega but you can be sure that your family will still be left with enough vitamins to kick-start their busy days. I love my new toy as it makes my life easier in the kitchen when cooking those healthy meals.